AcupressureZone.com is an online service provider as per the defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright content owners the opportunity to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media content utilizing our website services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which has been uploaded to our servers by users of this service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will strive to protect the rights of legal copyright of original owners. If you are the copyright owner of any content which appears on the AcupressureZone.com website and you did not authorize the use of this content you must notify AcupressureZone.com in writing in so that we can identify the disputed infringing content and take revelant action.
In order to provide more easy access to this facilitate we have created contact us form so that you can use it to send us the message. We will not be able to take any action if you do not provide us with all the required information so make sure you fill out all the fields accurately and completely. Alternatively you can also send us written notice via email, facsimile or postal mail to the DMCA AGENT as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright content owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the content owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted content which you are alleging to have been infringed. In case you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted content with a single notification you will have to submit a complete list which specifically identifies each of the content that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit AcupressureZone.com to locate the material. You should include the specific website URL or URLs where the allegedly copyrighted material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient will allow AcupressureZone.com to contact the complaining party which so include a name, address, telephone number and also electronic mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the content owner has a good faith belief that the use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that all the information in the notification is accurate, and also under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the content owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subjected to legal action.